Monday, December 4, 2006

hey there world!

I've been trying to come up with something to post today. I can't think of much. I'm not sure. Maybe I've thought out a lot already. There was this one thing that I did keep thinking about as the day progressed.

Friends...

There really are all different kinds. I've been challenged on several occasions to rank them for myself. The closest. The here and there. The here when they are, not for a while, and then back like no time has elapsed. The here for a time and never heard from again.

I've been challenged to realize that every encounter with every person either builds up or tears down on more than one level.

I am VERY blessed to have the friends that I do. Especially when I figure out that they love me like I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment