Saturday, November 24, 2007

The trouble with cartoons

Mini Mann was begging for his new favorite cartoon this morning. He was so excited since Mr. Announcer said it was coming up next!

After he left the room to tell his brother that Back at the Barnyard was coming up next! I said to Sweetie, "You know what? That show kinda bugs me."

"Why?" she asked.

"Because, the main cow dude has an udder."

Mini Mann comes tearing in the room and informs me, "Mom! All cows have ooooders. Cows have ooooders and that's what makes them cows."

Despite our best efforts to get him to say udders, he just couldn't bring himself to do it. He said that udders just sounded gross. "Well, I say ooooders. You can say whatever you want, but I'm calling them ooooders and all cows have 'em"

What a nut!

No comments:

Post a Comment