Wednesday, March 19, 2008

blogging dry spell

I want to post. I believe I have something in me to say, but here lately, it's been hard.

There's something rather awful about the picture on my last post being what greets my fine illustrious readers. All 5 of you.

I appreciate each and every one of you.

I think funny things happen every day. I imagine there are things I could post. Mostly, I'm not sure why nothing is making it all the way from life to the blog. I guess I feel a bit boring inside. Certainly, I sincerely doubt that anything I would note would be of note for any real purpose.

I have considered the whole write something because you have a blog and the more often you post, the more you'll have to say. I think November should prove to me that forced writing is a bit, umm.....boring.

There are a couple of posts that I sort of planned for November that I never wrote. I suppose I could maybe dig into those ideas.

I'm not sure though. You'll just have to keep checking back to see if I do it. If I come up with someone wonderful and impressive or even funny-ish. Ha ha! Who is challenged now?!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)March 26, 2008 at 6:41 AM

    Hey, give it time. Maybe another snake will make its way into your house. THEN you'd have something to write!

    I think it's in the air, actually. But who knows. Lots of blogs are coming to life all around, so maybe there's hope...

    L

    ReplyDelete