Tuesday, December 30, 2008
2) Was your last real relationship a mistake? hmmmmm
3) Do you believe in God? Absolutely
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to? my son
5) Do you regret it? nope
6) Have you ever been depressed? mhmm
7) Have a best friend? Oh YES!
8) What is your relationship status? Complicated...at least that's the choice I've got posted on Facebook.
9) How do you want to die? Fast
10) What did you last eat? Smashed Potatoes
11) Do you bite your nails? yeah
12) When was your last physical fight? 10th grade? 11th?
13) Do you have an attitude? always! most pleasant :-)
14) Ever been arrested? not once
15) What is your real name? the one my momma gave me
16) Are you gonna get high later? not today
17) Do you hate anyone at the moment? hate...such a strong word
18) Do you miss someone? hmmm....yes, but not for long
19) Twirl or cut your spaghetti? twirl
20) Do you tan a lot? only if I can't avoid it
21) Have any pets? nopers
22) How exactly are you feeling? well fed
23) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving? um, yeah
24) Ever made out in the bathroom? *blush*
25) Would you take any of your exes back? prolly not
26) Are you scared of spiders? only when they're touching me against my will
27) Do you regret anything from your past? nah. everything has made me what I am today.
28) What are your plans for this weekend? weekend? Let me get through Wednesday night...then we'll talk.
29) Do you want to have kids? not any more
30) Ever kissed somebody that name starts with an C? hehe...yes
31) Do you type fast? very
32) Do you have piercings? YES How many? 4
33) Want any more? maybe?
34) Can you spell well? I spell relatively well.
35) What are you craving right now? sleep
36) Ever been to a bonfire party? does anytime in the last week count? or do I need to go back 2 weeks??
37) Have you ever been on a horse? no :( maybe in Heaven
38) Kissed someone in a pick up truck? yeppers
39) Have you ever broken someone's heart? yeppers
40) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry? yeppers
41) Would you live with someone without marrying them? Do my kids count?
42) What should you be doing? paying a bill
43) What's irritating you right now? the bill
44) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts? mmm....yeah
45) Does somebody love you? YESS!!!!!
46) What are your favorite colors? Blue. Green. Yeah, that's about it.
47) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle? again, in the last week? or do I need to go back 2 weeks?
48) Do you have trust issues? probably not enough
49) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink? not in years
50) Do you have a good relationship with your parents? fo sho
51) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you? why believe so, when i know so
52) Who was the last person you cried in front of? a dear friend
53) Do you give out second chances too easily? maybe 2nd chances. Just not 3rd or 4th chances
54) Is it easier to forgive or forget? forgive
55) Is this year the best year of your life? no. not even a little...except for the parts that were
56) Did you have a childhood nickname? I think so
57) Have you ever walked outside completely naked? tsk tsk...like I could answer that!!
58) Do you think you're a good person? no. Thank God for grace!!
59) Do you believe everything happens for a reason? completely
60) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night? pooped
61) Is there anyone you wish was still in your life? my sister
62) What is bothering you? my dry lips
63) Have you ever been out of state? cheah
64) Are you listening to music right now? no
65) Do you like Chinese food? yeah, but not as much as Mexican
66) Do you know your father's b-day? I do
67) Are you afraid of the dark? nope
68) Is cheating ever okay? nope
69) Are you mean? hmmm.....only when necessary
70) Can you keep white shoes clean? for at least a couple of weeks
71) Have you noticed this survey stopped getting personal? sort of
72) Do you believe in true love? depends on what you think true love means...
73) Are you proud of the person you've become? Yes.
74) Do you like the outside? the outside of the internet? the outside of my car? the outside of my office? the outside of my house? There's just too many outsides to choose from
75) Are you currently bored? not so much
76) Do you wanna get married? probably not again...i dunno...we'll see
77) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby? yeah, as long as that boy/girl isn't my progeny
78) Are you hungry? not anymore
79) Do you have a bank account? unfortunately, yes
80) Do you like Subway? it's not too bad
81) Would it be hard to kiss the last person who kissed you? not even for a second
82) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? like 'em back
83) Do you talk like your friends? it's possible....when appropriate
84) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them? um...this week or last?
85) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex around whom you can act your complete self? Yes Indeed!!
86) Who is the last guy you talked to? Mini Mann
87) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes? nah
88) Do you go to church? Yep
89) What's going on between you and your best friend? too much distance
90) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with? probably Sweetie
91) Have you ever regretted letting someone go? sort of
92) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos? on other people
93) What do you wear more: jeans, sweats, pants, or shorts? jeans
94) You're a Sharpie marker, what color are you? black
95) Where do you go if you are butt naked and locked out of your house? Get in my car, go to a friend's house and CLOSET SHOP!!!
96) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning? Morning
97) Have you ever said you'd never love again? not once
98) Do you want to please everyone? sometimes. does that answer make you happy
99) Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today? *sigh*
100) Has someone ever made you a promise & broken it? people are people, after all
101) Are you alone? in the room, presently. yes
102) Do you have any older siblings? I do. She's in Heaven, though...lucky girl!
103) Did you speak to your father today? I actually did!!!
104) When is your birthday? March - the best month of the year!!!!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I wish for an amazing night's sleep like I had last night.
I wish for an amazing morning like I did this morning.
I wish that when I wake from said amazing sleep, my neck will not hurt in a fashion similar to how it doesn't hurt right now.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
I've been driving around for a few nights and noticing some things about the Christmas lights in my area. There are rules about lights, ya know. What I've been seeing is that some of these rules are being broken...quite awfully, no less.
Let's talk about the rules and we'll see if you know what I'm talking about.
1. Icicle lights...I'm pretty sure these should be outlawed. I've only seen them on one house that made me stop and say, "wow, that's actually pretty" and those were blue and white teeny tiny lights hung under the facia so it was clean looking from the street. That, and the blue and white tiny lights carried through the entire theme of the house's decoration. Nothing about the house didn't fit in with the rest of it. Next rule...
2. Lawn Ornaments - These are just weird. Often, there's a porportion issue. The animals are the same size as the crazy blow up penguin or half the size of the teeny spiraly lighted tree. Lawn ornaments appear to me, to be more of a statement of the homeowner that indicates the level of cash they're willing to drop for the beasts. Oh, and there's always somebody in town that'll throw one deer on the back side of another deer therein causing the small children in the car to inquire what those deer are doing.
3. Blanket lights - Not okay. Especially not okay if you need to trim your hedge.
4. Single row of lights running along the roof line of the house without symmetry or without control. You know what I'm talking about here. Multicolored lights without a pattern. Or one where the pattern is clearly intended, but there's a break down somewhere and the pattern gets out of whack. Red, Green, Red, Green, Red, Red, Green. People? You can fix that. It's worth fixing. Or when the lights are dangly but should be tight? Your house wants to look good. Go ahead. Give those last 15 minutes of effort to tighten them up.
I know there are more rules about Christmas lights, but those are the ones I'm recalling right now.
Onto the gray hair news...I think I've found one on my head. My sister found her first during high school, but my grandma on my mom's side didn't get gray hair until she was like 70 or something. I don't think my mom has any grays. I don't think I'm particularly ripped up about it, but it's notable at least. It might just be a blonde hair that's growing out from my last color. Time will tell.
I'll be okay. No really. It's a natural part of life.
Although, it's almost enough to convince me to go back to my natural color instead of continuing to dye my hair to match my eyebrows.
Friday, December 12, 2008
1. Loose buttons
2. Reverse in a manual transmission car
4. Awesome friends
5. Strong hands that strum my sore muscles
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
- Squatting 5 lbs more than my body weight and the endorphins this little activity affords my brain.
- Heat packs and warm water that help to ease my muscles and lubricate my insides.
- Carmex - I'm using it a bit oddly, but it's really doing the trick on my new heel cracks
- Clean boys that bathe themselves
- Nearly normal poop - One day, it'll be 100% normal again and I'll be a happy girl with happy insides.