Sunday, November 1, 2009

oh em gee!!!

Today's my blogiversary!!!!

How long has it been now? 3 years? Seriously!? or was it 4?

It's hard for me to fathom the girl who sat in an office one afternoon and gave this whole thing a shot. I was so fearful at first and originally, I'd only shared the site with one person. My amazing Lisa.

I know the pickens have been a bit slim around here as of late, but it's November now and I'm hereby charged with not sucking as a blogger for this month. I'll be effortful to give y'all a little something during November. It might not be deep or insightful, but by golly, I'll give it a shot.

3 comments:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 2, 2009 at 5:03 AM

    OMG!!! So excited to see you here! I've committed to writing more in November too. It might not exactly be NaBloPoMo, but I've always written more in November, so I'm afraid to break that pattern! ;) I love you, and I'm so glad you have this place. Keep writing!

    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I've missed you! Trust me, my posts are not deep or insightful but I keep writing NONE the less!! How are you?? Hope all is well!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are doing well. I have emailed you a couple of times to see how you are but never heard anything back.

    Amy

    ReplyDelete