Monday, January 15, 2007

I can't believe I forgot to mention this!

I totally passed both of my tests!! AND! I overheard my boss talking to the HR Manager today about my raise! Hee hee hee! My reimbursement check should be cut tomorrow. That's right! Full reimbursement for my professional development and all the testing too!

$1075.00 Can you believe it!?!?

I'm not sure if you can tell, but I'm actually excited about this. Honestly, I can't believe that it took me almost a week to talk about it here. It must have been squashed underneath the crappy freezing snowy weather and snow days. And the first anniversary of Michelle's death. I'm still working on a post about that. It's not in draft mode yet, it's still swimming in my head.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)January 15, 2007 at 11:38 PM

    Woo hoo! Both tests! Yeah! That's so rad. And that little check will be so nice, what with the move and all.

    I'm so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete