Saturday, May 19, 2007

being away

Well, I made it back from Vegas, otherwise known as Work Trip #2. This one was a lot harder on lots of different levels. I'm not sure why at this point, but it seems to have been harder on every single front I've seen so far.

Busy-ness beyond busy-ness. I didn't get much contact with my peeps back home due to many different reasons, not the least of which being the 10 minutes it took me to walk (when I got to walk at top speed) from the Conference Center to my room.

Alas, I'm home now. I took a bunch of pics this time and I'll try to get them uploaded to my Flickr today, or at least before too very long.

Busy seems to be following me around these days. I'm gonna have to talk to that Busy. I'm kinda tired of being its whipping post. Busy needs to take a real vacation, or at least make another friend or two...preferably ones that aren't my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)May 20, 2007 at 6:56 AM

    I missed you.

    Let's talk today.

    ReplyDelete