Saturday, June 23, 2007

Working with labels

I decided, after thinking that I wouldn't, that I will try and use labels for my posts. The going back and assigning labels to my previous thoughts is not an easy task. Honestly, I didn't think it would be as difficult as it is proving to be.

So much of what I've used this blog to write about has been as an empty-ing of my brain. A venting of nothing more than my craziness.

I have a lot more that I want to write. There's really so much more in me to vent out. A lot of feelings that have yet to escape my fingers. It's been difficult lately.

But it's not for the sake of not trying.

I have literally sat here with a New Post window opened day after day, night after night. I have been hoping, truly hoping that I could find something, anything that I feel actually worthy of sharing.

Yeah, so this post isn't really about the labeling is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment