Sunday, September 9, 2007

okay, WOW, it's been a while....can I be forgiven?

So yeah, I haven't posted in a WHILE! I'm so sorry about that. I have details and new funnies galore! It really will take some time to get all caught up on everything. Please be patient as I upload a few smallish posts in a row to cover some of the most wonderfullest parts of the last couple of weeks.

Oh! And I'm going to try and put up a little poll to get some help in answering a really important question. I'll go work on that now...

2 comments:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)September 10, 2007 at 10:17 PM

    I can't answer the poll because I already know the answer! Well, not really the answer, but you know.

    Let's talk soon, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally vote! No matter if you know about the North vs. South dilemma.

    ;+)

    ReplyDelete