Sunday, September 23, 2007

when dreams make you not want to sleep

It's been like that for me quite regularly lately. Dreams and more dreams that have really been kicking my butt. I've had more dreams in the last 2 weeks than in the last 6 months.

I'm sure it has something to do with the fact that everything in my life is new, except for my dreams. The crazy things that I can pull up in my sleep ~ either from my past or from the crazy things that I fear ~ have been a little overwhelming lately.

So, I spent the better part of the weekend sleeping during the day. I'm certain that will make sleeping tonight a little difficult, but I'm hoping that the deep dream sleep will not take over such dark places tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)September 23, 2007 at 10:32 PM

    I could have posted this myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just moved to a new place. Three days ago I woke up at 6 in the morning. 2 days ago at 5:30
    yesterday at 5. And today at 4:16.

    I don't think it was the dreams that woke me up that early. But maybe just the new place.

    ReplyDelete