I'm going to throw something out here and just see where it lands.
- If the whole of your family and the people you spend the most time with start to sound like they're talking through their nose just like you, you might have a cold.
- If your kid asks you to share whatever made your nose so runny so that they can get a day off school, you might have a cold.
- If you wish you could spend your day pulling your nostrils apart so that they don't touch any other part of your sinus', you might have a cold.
- When you can't sleep because your choking on your snot, you might have a cold.
- When you wear a sweatshirt in Florida to stave off the chills, you might have a cold.
- When not even Taco Bell sounds like a good choice for lunch because you can't taste anything, though it's your favorite place to eat, you might have a cold.