Friday, March 20, 2009

OH! That's right! There's some details I may have left out...

So, I mentioned in a previous post that I was considering moving. Well, I did it. About 3 weeks ago, to be specific. We're all moved in and enjoying quite a nice change to the normal, chaotic lives we'd become sort of accustomed to. Ya know something? I feel like I'm actually embracing the real grown up in me.

1. There was only one night with laundry on the couch. After folding those loads, I decided that if my mom could grow me up my whole life without laundry on the couch, I could probably also fold my laundry as it comes out of the dryer and just be done with it. I've made a new expectation of the children where they are responsible to put away their laundry as soon as it's folded, in the drawers where they belong. It's working AMAZINGLY!!!

2. Both boys are getting to school on time, every day, and from the school drop off, I've been heading straight into the office. That means that I've been waking up with them AND getting ready for the day!!

3. I battled with the school district over transportation and I WON!!!! It did take the entirety of 3 weeks and a rant. Go me!!!

So, we're all getting used to the new address. I'm switching up some other things and might actually get a Florida drivers license. Maybe.

Me. A grown up. Strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment