Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Literary clues...

I like watching TV more as an observer than an interested participant in plotlines. I find it very interesting that in many cases, I am able to tell what show is on just based on the film that is used. CSI uses a very specific type of film. So do the Law & Order series. I love to watch for the unspoken clues as well. What the weather is doing. Whether there is music or not. This bad,little, somewhat annoying habit of mine makes the viewing experience much less boring when I don't have much control of the remote.

Don't get me wrong, I really like getting involved in certain programs. Grey's Anatomy for one. And with that one, honestly, I like to think about what songs I could think of for upcoming episodes. Maybe one off Lisa's new album. I'd love to hear Misfit or Lover's Fly on that show. That would be cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment