Monday, August 20, 2007

PICS!!!! There's some new ones!

I just posted some pics on my flickr. Check the badge on my sidebar. Who knows? You might even be in one?!

We're wrapping up our final week here in Western Washington. As we prepare for our departure early on Sunday, we had a little get together yesterday afternoon. Thank you all for stopping by and saying some final goodbyes before we leave. I'm sure we'll be back at some point.

I think yesterday at the end of 2nd service at church, it really hit me that we're leaving. I felt very honored to be able to sing with the band on my last Sunday. I was asked to pray for the offering and made it through that in both services without any tears. But while we were singing that one last song, I was hit in the eyeballs with emotion.

Thanks everyone for an awesome Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment