Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Island of Enchantment

This new job of mine is working out pretty well. Although I miss my family something fierce, I get to go to cool places like Puerto Rico on business. For a whole week.

I'm kinda glad I know my way around blogger, since all of the directions are in Spanish. It must have something to do with the IP address, but it's a little disturbing. Spell check isn't getting anything right, so I'm sorry if there's errors.

I'm actually on my first trip with my new boss, so I'm learning from the best how to do this business travel thing.

I'll try to post some photos in a little bit. We are actually working while we're here, but I'll work harder tomorrow to take pictures than I did today. There really is a lot of beauty here.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)October 14, 2007 at 3:03 PM

    Hi traveler! Yes, post pics... but with less shaking this time, ok? Geez.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete