Saturday, January 19, 2008

many many things

I've been quiet. Not just here. Except that in real life I actually have to keep talking and living. On the blog, I can just sort of cop out with an occasional picture or video and call it good.

I've had lots of things going on lately. Lots and lots of crazy pounding around inside of me. Some of it showing. I think I'll write a little bit about it, but I also think I might just drop some little antidotes about my life and stuff.

I sort of feel like I've kinda been having a little bit of a blog identity crisis. My heart has had a hard time being all transparent. I guess I sort of figure that if I don't write I won't be able to look back and see where I've come from in a few years or maybe even in a few days. Sometimes, it might only take a couple of hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment