Saturday, November 1, 2008

Help a sista out!

So, here's my first Craig's List posting. Perhaps you remember how much my sister loved crafting. Stamps and cards were probably among her favorites.

Well, if there were stamps of hers that you loved, let me know and let's see what we can do. It's time to spread her love for stamping and maybe make a little money in the process.

I'll be putting up additional listings on Craig's List with pics and I'll probably put together some sets in the coming days. There's so many stamps here, I just don't know how best to market them all.

Feel free to comment here if you'd like to hand pick from all that's here.

2 comments:

  1. Your sister is the reason I got into stamping! :) I would buy some, but I have plenty of my own. I would redo your ad to say "Stampin' Up Stamps." I think you'll sell them immediately if you do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, there are some stamps that I would like to buy from you. Email me at www.jodiw3@msn.com, so I can work out paying for them, OK?

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete