Saturday, November 1, 2008

NaBloPoMo

It's that time of year!! Hooray and let the pressure begin!

I'm soooper glad it's November 1st. Happy Blogiversary to me. This is the 3rd 11/1 I've spent in blogland and also the 3rd NaBloPoMo I've participated in. Right now, I'm planning on participating rather silently on the off chance that failure ensues, I'll only have myself to disappoint. My Lappy has kindly agreed to help me out in a new way; blue screening upon boot. gotta.love.it. NOT!

So, until I return to work on Wednesday, I'll be borrowing Sweetie's lappy to make my posts from.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 1, 2008 at 9:09 PM

    Yay! My daily Beth! Yay!

    I'm tired. I hope I can make it through the weekend, much less the whole month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 1, 2008 at 9:10 PM

    Oh yeah, and happy blogiversary!!! Have we really been BFFEs that long???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I added you to my list! I didn't mean to leave you off!! I am so sorry!! Hope your feelings aren't hurt!! I am so glad you're doing NabloPoMo! It's been awhile since we last chatted, that's why I LOVE NaBloPoMo SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss my daily "girls' moma." Can I can invited to read it again? :(

    ReplyDelete