Sunday, November 16, 2008

Somethin's a'brewing 'round heah

I think there's this little something that's been brewing in me for a few days. I've been trying to avoid it, but the reality has pretty much hit me between the eyes.

I've got the flu.

I've been working on a fever for about 4 days. Achy back since Monday. Coughing. Sneezing. Snotty head. No energy. Crabby. No motivation.

I greeted the day officially rather late. Oh sure, I was conscious ever since the smallest boy woke up. Answering parental questions. Giving permission for things that wouldn't cause permanent damage to the children or the property.

Now that I'm up and the coffee's brewed, I'm looking around at all the wonderful goodness my Mini-Mann crafted up this morning. It's gonna take most of the energy I have to make things right in here.

I really look forward to feeling better very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment