Friday, July 20, 2007

Ahh!! It's Friday...

What a week! It's been quite a ride for me this week. Work went from being easy to very difficult and back again to mellow. My silly heart was going in the opposite direction with each change, from crazy crazy to mellow to crazy crazy crazy~

But right now, I'm trying not to think about all that. I'm trying to chill out a little bit. Inside.

So, let's talk about the nasty little thing I refer to as my parkinson's. People! Seriously! I shake. I jerk. It's uncontrollable! And it's funny to me. and frustrating. But not so much that I will go to the doctor for it. He'd probably tell me that I'm all crazy inside, but I don't have parkinson's.

Really, it's probably just some rare yet-undiagnosed condition from which I will neither die from or experience relief from anytime soon.

Or it's panic disorder.

Whatever!

In case you can't tell, I'm shaking like this right now and I'm frustrated and laughing all at the same time while I try to type with fingers that are second guessing their master! Dang shaking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment