Thursday, July 5, 2007

So...about that...

What's my blog's platform?

I was just reading a how-to about blogs and their platforms. It's an interesting concept. I started my blog because I was strongly encouraged to by a good friend. She's pretty much an amazing blogger and I don't in any way expect the greatness that she has experienced.

I just don't think I thought too much about my platform when I set this little thing up. It's interesting to me though, because it's mostly been about my craziness. Crazy Places In My Mind definitely seems to fit the majority of what I've written about. Certainly I've dropped an occasional - I'm a Mom - post, but overall...there's just that one overriding theme. The craziness.

There's a lot more craziness up there. I've actually been working on a post in my head about the different ways that men and women process things. It's been in my head for a while.

I think I should get it out. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment