Saturday, July 21, 2007

something quick

My boys were actually playing together this morning. This is a rare event in any case, but this morning their play was particularly sweet.

They were pretending to be pirates and were using a couple of decorative ships as their boats. They floated their boats all over the house until they came to a place that was marked with an X. They stopped and pretend dug up the treasure box and carried it over to me together. They were both very excited as they told me of the treasure inside. Gold. Jewels. Gold. Mostly a lot of Gold.

I asked them what they were going to do with all of this treasure. Mini Mann looked up and me and quickly replied, "We're going to bury it and mark it with a Y so that no one will know there's a treasure buried there!"

No comments:

Post a Comment