Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Outsider

I forced out those last two posts. My heart is a little broken right now. I can't fix anything and I don't feel a whole lot of value in myself at the moment.

Selfishly, I feel like I've blown everything for everyone and that it's all my fault.

I'm so sorry. I'm void. I'm empty and valueless. I'm sorry that you possibly felt differently.

and...I really miss my sister.

I love you, Michelle.
I wish I had you here to talk me down from
this gross place in my heart.
You always loved me.
Told truth to me.
Were honest with me.
And yet above all that,
you truly truly loved me.

1 comment:

  1. You're valuable no matter what you do or don't do - just because of who you are. Be kind to yourself...Remember, you are the apple of His eye, and there's no "if you do ____" added to that. You just are.

    ReplyDelete