Saturday, April 21, 2007

Quiet

I know I've been quiet here for a few days, but I promise you it's not been for a lack of wanting to post. There's been SOOO MUCH GOING ON!!! I've hardly had enough time to sleep, let alone consciously post about whatever's been going on.

And now, it's late again and I really need to catch up on some sleep. So, until tomorrow, why don't y'all let me know how you'd prefer to read about my last week, chronologically? or reverse chronologically?

It's your call. If you don't decide, I'll be forced to post a terribly long entry all in one...or I could just post 40 different moments...all split up individually. WOW! There's a lot to choose from there. Bring on the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Let's hear it - chronologically. :) Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to hear about your busy week! I was wondering where you've been! I figured you must of been busy!

    I agree with Jodi! Chronologically sounds good!

    ReplyDelete