Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm tired and mostly brain dead...

There's a big part of me that would like to write the title to this here post and leave it at that.

I feel like the creativity is running away from my brain. I went out to dinner tonight and then walked around Target for a bit. Unfortunately, while trying to point on things, almost every single time I attempted to put multiple words together, they got all jumbled. Either the completely wrong word, a non-word, or a mix up of the starting sounds. I was the queen of that tonight. I'm not even completely sure that the words I'm writing right now are even making much sense.

Then, I was watching TV here in my room, and the show Dirty, Sexy, Money was on. I can't help but think that Mr. Sutherland has horrible breath. I don't know I imagine this, but I'm pretty sure about it.

Is that so wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment