Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I heard this term for the first time only a week ago!

Last week, on my flight home from Denver, I sat next to this very nice man who referenced the landscaping in his yard as zeroscaped. Huh? Did he just say that? What the heck is that? What? Huh? I'm sorry, have I already said, huh?

So, then I'm hanging out in my Reader, and low and behold, my wonderful friend references xeriscaping, and I'm all, huh? Did she just say that? Thank goodness she linked to the wiki for me, since I wasn't even sure I'd heard the word right in the first place!

And now? WOW! I feel so environmentally friendly in my yard now! I will post pics later this week when I get home. There's a little butterfly garden in the back yard that looks just like the first pic in the wiki! WOW! Me! GREEN?!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 29, 2007 at 5:09 PM

    Very cool! Who needs green when you have xeri. Au naturaaaaal.

    I have no idea how to actually spell that.

    Anyway.

    I'm back, survived the trip. Let's talk soon!

    L

    ReplyDelete