Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Mini-Mann ~ He's a crazy dude

Today, my daughter was given a phone number by a boy on the football team. He handed her a tiny little folded up piece of paper right before practice.

When I got home, she told me about it and showed me and the Fabulous Miss A, who came home with me after work for some quick dinner. Mini Mann saw it, took it, and said he was gonna call the number. He found the phone and dialed all 10 digits before anyone realized what he was doing.

He really did it. He called the guy. Mr Football Dude hung up and then called back to see what was going on. It took a couple of calls to get him to admit who he was. The last time he called back, I talked to him and told him who had called and who I was. That I was sorry. And that she would probably call him sometime.

Meanwhile, Sweetie was DYING on the inside.

After her recommendations to me about what I could have said, she promptly started texting him her own apologies.

Can you believe he did that?

2 comments:

  1. Ah the joy of having a little brother!! If sweetie likes him at all he may have helped her break the that uncomfortable silence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have done it too. Way to go Mini Mann!


    TB

    ReplyDelete