Sunday, November 25, 2007

Depending on your time zone...

There are exactly 5-6 days left of NaBloPoMo.

While I know it takes 3 weeks to create a new habit, I must say that the pressure to post every day has been rather difficult since my last trip. I think you've probably picked up on that by now.

It's not that there's nothing to say. I haven't even introduced you to two of my children. You don't know how Softie and I met. You don't know lots and lots of things.

Maybe once the pressure is off in a week, I'll let you in on more about those things. Or, maybe I'll use that little list I just created and post about those things the rest of this week.

I'll be headed out in tomorrow around noon for Tampa. I should be back later this week. Thursday or Friday depending on how things go. Hopefully, I'll come up with some good fodder while I'm gone. That'll spare you the quick pics of me.

hee hee hee

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 29, 2007 at 5:11 PM

    I've been thinking that the pressure of NaBloPoMo is hurting the quality of our writing. We're pushing so hard to post every day that we don't always have anything to actually say. Oh well, I'll finish it anyway.

    ReplyDelete