Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Phone dating.

The last two nights, I've had 3 different phone dates. It's been wonderful fun connecting with the people I love with dedicated phone time.

My first date was with the Girls' Moma, I went to bed shortly after and slept pretty well.

This afternoon, on my way back to the hotel, I tried Softie. No answer. I tried the house. No answer. So I called Sweetie and lo and behold, 58 minutes later, I hung up. When I called Softie immediately following, he said I seemed tired. I kinda was, but it was completely awesome to have that hour with my girl. I love her heart and how she shares with me all the awesome silly crazy important details of the moments of her life in my absence.

Then, this evening, after the kiddos went to bed and Dancing with the Stars was over (YAY! Jennie's still in it!) Softie and I hooked up for a nice phone date. About an hour later, he was tired and went to bed.

We have always gotten along so well on the phone. I really do love him. I'm more than glad that we made it through the last couple of years.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 13, 2007 at 11:23 PM

    It was a nice phone date, wasn't it? We need another... soon...

    ReplyDelete