Sunday, March 11, 2007

I did it!!!

All of the laundry is folded! I can hardly believe it! I even took a nap this afternoon AND I went to the advanced breifing meeting for our church's land campaign. I shopped at WalMart for a couple of minutes. I cleaned my room!

This type of behavior is shocking!!! I'm not sure why it's happening. It might have something to do with the fact that it's really only 10:30 in my head, but the fact that it's really 11:30 just means that I'll be SUPER tired in the morning. I'm almost thinking about making lunches now instead of in the morning. Nah! Too much over acheiving could be bad for your health. I certainly don't want to risk my health! After all, I completely love sleeping and I can go to bed now and feel like I've been very productive this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment