Sunday, March 18, 2007

An inappropriate read

So, I was running through my Reader since I didn't have internet access in Portland yesterday. Days without internet are SO SAAAAD! Anyways, I was reading through my Reader and I found a link to this terribly inappropriate little post of a fine 13-year-old home-schooled kid.

So, being the good mom that I am, I totally read it to my daughter. She's quoting it already! Hilarious and very inappropriate. But funny. And worth sharing.

Let the record reflect, I have warned you as to its level of inappropriate, lest I find myself in Jesus' arms at the rapture very soon. (read it. then that will make sense.)

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)March 18, 2007 at 11:08 PM

    Holy crap, I am wiping tears away, still, as I try to type RIGHT NOW. That is the funiest thing EVER. I LOVE it.

    This is my favorite part and caused me near spasms with laughter:

    ***But if Jesus called all his Christians into his arms right now he'd gather all of us up and then go "Oh man, I think I'm touching a gay person right now. Gross," and then he'd have to look through us all and I'd be standing there without my shirt and he'd be like "Ok, I found him" and toss me into hell.***

    I must now go to bed (Staying up past eleven can only cause bad things to happen to you, Luke 14:11.)

    L

    ReplyDelete