Sunday, March 18, 2007

Wow! I had no idea the interest it would spark!!

So, I mentioned needed some feet pics last week. Um, I had NO idea the kind of attention this would bring. Not here! On my flickr! I don't usually get a lot of views on my pics, maybe 4 or 5 on average. Actually, to be more mathematically correct, it's probably less than 1 view per photo because so many have remained unviewed previous to posting this! Seriously! 19 views? People!

I changed the name of the photos just to try and slow down the hits on the pics. *note to self-be careful to think of EVERYTHING before naming your photos*

I might have known when I did a little search for feet and so many came back with mildly, um, indecent connotations. I guess I didn't know, er, um realize that feet can bring out a different side to people.

Okay, you want to know what I'm going to be doing with the feet pics? It's a creative project that I'm working on for this. Well, it's not exactly that. But it's for the same organization. My project is so on the cutting edge of creative (whatever Beth!!) that the website hasn't been updated to reflect the themes and dates for the upcoming event. I'm not sure what else I can say about it, but it's not for evil or selfish purposes. It's about worshipping God and helping "the least of these".

2 comments:

  1. Um. Not to make you uncomfortable, but there are a LOT of foot fetishists out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were able to get my feet pictures off my blog? Hope so, glad I could help!

    ReplyDelete