Well, in so doing, I have discovered a couple of things.
- There are TONS of blogs!
- There are way more things to talk about than I can even begin to fathom.
- People are smarter online than I think they are when they walk into WalMart. I'm not sure about this. Maybe the people at WalMart don't have computers.
- I think it's awesome how some people are very -ism'y. They really believe in what they believe in and write extensively about their stances.
- It's way easier to read blogs that just talk about their lives.
- I appreciate, as I have stated before, how people are so very real about themselves; strengths and shortcomings side by side. I totally love that! I want to be cool like that someday.
- Since starting this blogging and reading more and more, I'm finding that people really create relationships and friendships through this medium. The coolest thing that I thought about today, while not working very hard because my brain is freaking FRIED!, I was thinking about how I'm going to be headed to Alachua, Florida in a month and I wonder if there's any bloggers down there that I should not miss the opportunity to lunch or grab a drink with.