Sunday, November 19, 2006

bass drum bootie

Yeah, I said Bass Drum Bootie! It's funny to me how sometimes, the little things that we say can end up making our day. I was just trying to get out of the way earlier tonight when I needed to back up from where I was to make room for someone else to get in and unlock a door. Well, apparently, my bass drum bootie is less of a bass drum these days...more of a tom...interesting.

Thanks for that. A compliment I wouldn't have expected coming from someone I never would have thought noticed. Yes, it's much smaller than it was last year this time, and I'm pretty proud of it. I usually only talk about it with girls, so it was pretty nice to hear someone else noticing.

I'll try to think of something really important to talk about tomorrow. Maybe I'll update my Flickr with more pics...

No comments:

Post a Comment