Wednesday, November 15, 2006

something today...

I've got to think of something to talk about today. After all, I sort of slacked off a bit yesterday. I'm a big cheeseball - and I'm not afraid to admit it.

So, there was a huge windstorm and a funny little question was asked of me. This question is asked of me with an uncanny regularity. Always by different people, but the frequency is beginning to be a bit unnerving. Why is there a thought somewhere that I may have the answer to this crazy little question? Is there a perception that I have some kind of inside track with things that plug in, or things that power that which plugs in?

The question: Why is it that when the wind blows, the power goes out? All of the powerlines are underground, after all.

My final answer - I have no idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment