Tuesday, November 7, 2006

the fam

It's funny when you're growing up and you're pretty sure that your family is the most jacked up unit in the whole world. That there's no one who probably has to deal with the crap that you do in your house. That your parents are completely out of their mind and intent on making your life miserable!

Guess what? At some point, earlier than others for some of us, the fact is that we create that environment for our own kids. The reality is that our parents probably weren't the most miserable part of our family. It's actually the kids! I try to make everyone happy and keep things flowing, but inevitably, little creatures start invoking their will into our plans for them and ARGH!! No wonder parents seem crazy!!

I'll try not to rip out the limbs of the small ones. I keep them free of marks...visible ones anyway! Nah! They're great and I love 'em! They make me crazy, for certain, but they'll be the crazy parents before long!

Hee hee hee!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 8, 2006 at 7:00 AM

    Then you can laugh and point and say "I told you so!!!"

    What? I'm looking forward to that day. Aren't YOU?

    ReplyDelete