Sunday, November 26, 2006

a goal

Most times, I title my entry before I actually write it. Today, however, I'm unable to come up with a topic based on my intention for this post. Ah-HA~ I thought of it~

a goal

I'd like to set a goal to get my A+ tests taken by the end of the next 2 weeks. I really don't know what's taking me so long to get these tests taken. I mean, I'm just putting off my raise. I'm just delaying me from getting more money.

I hope that if I can look at it that way, I'll get pretty fired up about it and want to compete to get prepared and past it just as quickly as possible! If I can pass the test, I'll get reimbursement from the class I took this summer and that could sure take care of a lot of Christmas.

Speaking of Christmas, I'm wondering if I can snag videos off of You Tube and burn them onto a CD or DVD. I have both. I'm just thinking about compiling some videos for a friend of mine (no one who reads this, sorry). I checked at WalMart tonight about pricing for something that she mentioned, and well, I'm not planning on spending that much on well, probably anyone who isn't in Softie's family.

Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment