Saturday, November 18, 2006

ugh~

I made it through my day today. After staying home with sick boys yesterday, I was rewarded with a wonderful opportunity to get out and spend my day working! I started at 8:00 and got home at almost 10:00. That's am and pm respectively. Needlesstosay, I'm very, very, very tired. I have nothing of substance to write about, but I'm glad I made it through today.

I was apparently in charge of my location from about 3:30 until 7:00 before I realized it! People started looking at me to tell them what to do next...I was thinking, "um, why are they looking at me like I'm in charge?" and then I realized it! I was IN CHARGE! Weird! I'm just a girl. I don't understand how I got to be in charge, but it was fun and I didn't suck at it!

My boss bought me a decaf egg nog latte and gave me a Starbucks gift card too. Not a bad ending to a very long day. Gosh, I hope the phones work on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment