Wednesday, November 1, 2006

something new

So, it's a new toy, this blog. I've been in and out all day long looking for comments or something. Funny thing, though...this is supposed to be a quiet, dark place for me to vent out the darkest places of my heart. I'm thinking, why would someone comment here? I'm probably hoping, more than anything, that no one will ever read this! But, then the voyeur in me perhaps hopes that someone will read. I've only told a couple of people that I've started this blog. Of course, one of them is my daughter. There goes the free-wheeling vent land I had so hoped for. NAH! She'll be okay with it...she knows me "inside and out" as she says.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 2, 2006 at 8:29 AM

    So you finally did it.

    Without telling me, of course.

    I love you anyway.

    ReplyDelete