Tuesday, November 21, 2006

i suck!

I totally suck! I can't believe that I didn't post yesterday...would it help if I tried for some sympathy? I've been working crazy hours and last night when I got home, after 6:30, i took a little nap. Then I woke up and went upstairs to change my sheets...while carrying them downstairs, I started crying from the pain in my neck and back. Sheets?? Since when are sheets too heavy for me to carry? I'm a strong woman! Incredibly strong as things go...so, this pain...I'm TOTALLY not okay with.

And, it has forced me completely out of competition.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa (the girls' moma)November 22, 2006 at 1:50 PM

    don't sweat it, my dear. posting every day is HARD. There's a reason it was a challenge! You're doing great and getting back into the habit of writing.

    Don't just give up like some people.

    ReplyDelete