Thursday, November 9, 2006

tired and cold

I'm so tired and cold, but I've made a committment to blog everyday this month. I'm putting off a warm bed before 11:3o, precipitated by my husband so that I can not fall off the wagon. I was thinking, there's a couple of posts that I haven't posted yet, but I thought that might be cheating. So, here it is...100% original material.

I worked at one of our imaging centers all day. Apparently, they seem to operate in an intesively insensitive manner with regard to the fact that 90% of the people who come in there have to take their clothes off. It was a freaking ice box in there all day long. I can't wait to get back to my office and turn the heat up so high that it makes me sweat! I love my office alone time. Heat! No one there to complain.

I might even take the car to work tomorrow, since it heats up so much faster.

Well, to all of my non-readers (since I'm operating completely unadvertised~though it is something I'm considering)...i've done it. The post for today is complete. Whoever determines whether or not a post counts or not, please count this one. It's original. It's real. It's just not really exciting or even a little interesting. But it's here...I'm still in the game.

hugs and kisses....

No comments:

Post a Comment